Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has declared vacancies at 41,520 posts of Police Constable and PAC Constable. The Board has invited applications from interested candidates and qualified candidates. Registration process for this will start on January 22. The last date for applying is February 22. Native residents of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of all types of reservation. Candidates from other states will be considered as unreserved category. The details of the post, qualifications and application process are given below:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment will begin an application submission date start from 22-01-2018 to 22-02-2018. Uttar Pradesh Police Force published huge recruitment notice for 41,520 Constables posts.
Uttar Pradesh Police vacancies Details
Number of vacancies: -41,520 vacancies
1. Resident Citizens: 23,520 Posts
2. Reserve Territorial Armed Forces: 18,000 Posts\
Details of vacancies according to class
– Unreserved, Position: 11,761
– SC, Position: 4939
– ST, rank: 470
– OBC, Position: 6350
Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh.
Apply late date or apply for job application: – 22nd February 2018
Educational qualifications Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment
Candidates should have minimum 10+2 degree from any Govt recognized board
Age limit Criteria
Applicants should be between 18 to 22 years of age on 1-7-2018.
- FOR FEMALE Applicants should be between 18 to 25 years of age on 1-7-2018.
Age Relaxation (For UP Domicile Only): Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible 1. SC/ST Candidates 05 Years 2. OBC Candidates 05 Years
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment
Selection of qualified applicants will be done on the basis of written exam, documents check, physical standard test, physical efficiency test.
Written Exam Format
This examination will be of 300 marks, which will include multiple choice questions. There will also be negative marking in the examination.The question paper will be asked for general knowledge, general Hindi, Reasoning, Mental abilities, quantitative competence and logical ability.
Document checks and physical examination
In the written examination, successful candidates will be called for examination of the documents and physical standard test. Candidates who are found suitable in this will be called for the next phase.
Physical fitness test
- Male candidates are 4.8 km The race will be completed in 25 minutes.
- Female Candidates 2.4 km The race will be completed in 14 minutes.
- This examination will be of qualifying nature, its points will not be added.
Final selection list
The final selection list will be created based on the marks obtained in the written examination. This list will be created according to the categories.
Such candidates will have medical test and character verification. The appointment letter will be issued to the successful candidates.
Application fee (for all categories)
Rs 400 While applying online, there are two options related to the payment of fees – online and offline. – Clicking on the offline link will generate e-invoice. It will be deposited in the next branch (after 12 noon) in any branch of SBI with the fee. Online payment will be possible with debit / credit card or net banking.
– Login to the website (http://prpb.gov.in). Go to the homepage ‘In Frontant News and Alerts’ section.
– Detailed information / press release link for ‘2018 direct recruitment on reserved seats of reserve police and reserve pac’ will be shown here.
– Click on it. By doing this, the related posts will open. Read it carefully and check your qualifications.
– The online application link will be available on the website from Jan 22. To apply online, the applicant has to click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ link below the title ‘Online Application’.
– Then enter the requested information and complete the registration process. Pay the fee as per the registration process.
– Pay by e-invoice or internet banking / credit card / debit card. A transaction ID will be received on payment of fee.
– Log in again on the next day (after 12 noon) and click on ‘Submit Application Form’.
– Carefully enter the information sought for payment of fees. By doing this detailed application form will appear on your screen.
– Now enter the information sought for in the application form as directed. After that upload the photo and signature of passport size.
– Then click on the ‘View Application’ form and double check all the information recorded in the application form. After that click on the ‘Submit’ link and complete the application process.
– By doing so, autoconnected application form will appear on screen. Take out his printout on A4 size paper and keep it aside.
– After filling the form, read carefully and if there is a mistake then make improvement in it. Then click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button.
- Online registration process will begin: January 22, 2018
- Last date for online registration: 22 February 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee: 23 February 2018
|Detail Advertisement Link